|Rent Per Night||Rent Per Week||Rent Per Month|
|Super Off Peak Rates||£ 86||£ 499||£ 1944|
|Off Peak Rates||£ 108||£ 624||£ 2430|
|Peak Rates||£ 130||£ 800||£ 3119|
|Super Peak Rates||£ 156||£ 960||£ 3743|
|Amenities: Own WC, Shower, Kitchenette, TV, CD, DVD, Central Heating, WiFi Internet Access, Communial Washer / Dryer, Dining Table for 4, Telephone|
|Square Meters: 36|
- Minimum Let: 2 days
- Fully furnished self-contained garden studio flat, suitable for 2-4 people.
- Apartment size: 393sq feet (36 sq m)
- 1 Double Sofa Bed, 2 Single Sofa Beds
- Private kitchen, private bathroom with bath, shower and toilet
- TV, DVD, CD player
- Telephone point & free unlimited wireless internet access
- Bed linen, cutlery & crockery all provided
- Dimmer lights
- Security, smoke & fire alarms
- Electronic safe to keep valuables
- Digital key lockbox for high security
- Shepherd’s bush central line tube and mainline station – 5 min walk
- Kensington Olympia tube – 10 min walk
- Goldhawk road tube 10 min walk
- Holland Park – 10 min walk
- Heathrow Airport – 40 min Tube and train ride
- Gatwick Airport – 45 min Train ride
- London Tourist Attractions – 10-15 min Tube ride
Off Street Short Term Car Parking:
Mon – Fri 8.30am to 6.30pm = £3 ph (subject to change)
Sat - 8.30am to 1.30pm
Free off street parking all other times
Click here to view the floor-plan of this apartment.
Click here to view the inventory of each studio / apartment.
Click here for a detailed map of this location and directions.
Click here to view London Tourist Information.
Click here to view Local Car Parking Facilities.
Travel with kids
Nice apartment close to the biggest mall in Europe where you can do the best shopping. The subway center line (the red one) is 5 minutes from the apartment and the busses to Camdem town or Picadilly Circus are 3 minutes from it. We were four persons, my wife, two kids (4 and 7) and me. Quiet neighbourhood, nice kitchen with washer-dryer. We´ll be back again to it in the next visit to London.
Jose Miguel Insausti Blanco - Spain
April 18, 2013
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay..
The flat was perfectly located close to Shepherds Bush underground and the big West fields and a short walk to Kensington High Street. The flat was well maintained and had all the facilities we needed for a 3 week stay. We received a phone call from Richard on the first evening checking to see if all was okay which was a nice touch, he was very helpful and charming when I spoke to him on another occasion.
There are plenty of place to each, music fans will love Bill Wyman’s Sticky Fingers in Kensington and make sure you visit the fantastic Whole Foods supermarket! Also take a walk from the High Street through the beautiful park down to Knights bridge (Harrods and Harvey Nichols) then keep walking on to Buckingham Palace. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and hope to come back and stay again next year.
I can’t wait!
Ms Fiona Smith - Australia
29 October 2012
Great property at the right price and location
property was clean;
Owner was very helpful
i would definitely recommend this property to others.
Sere Mohammad Mohd Kasim - Malaysia