Holiday Lets London (King St Flat 1 Apartment)1 x Bedroom Flat + Garden + Balcony (1st Floor)
Prices & Amenities
|Super Off Peak Rates||Off Peak Rates||Peak Rates|
|Rent Per Night||£ 104||£ 130||£ 156|
|Rent Per Week||£ 655||£ 819||£ 983|
|Rent Per Month||£ 1872||£ 2340||£ 2808|
|Amenities: Own WC, Rain shower, Fully Fitted Kitchen, TV - CD - DVD - Sky box, Central Heating, Unlimited WiFi Internet Access, Miele Washer / Dryer, Miele Dishwasher, Baby pack with Cot and High Chair, Telephone, Video Door Entry, Off-street Parking, Dining Table and chairs for 4, Private Garden|
|Square Meters: 40|
Super Off-Peak: 3rd Jan to 31st March | 1st Nov to 26th Dec
Off Peak : 1st Apr - 30th June | 1st Sep - 31st Oct
Peak: 1st Jul to 31st Aug | 27th Dec to 2nd Jan
Bookings & Availability
- Minimum Let: 2 days
- Safe, quiet, tranquil, fashionable area in London within walking distance of the underground and public transport. 15 min tube ride to city centre and tourist attractions.
- Ravenscourt Park Tube is 1 min walk and Hammersmith Tube is only 10 min walk
- Newly modernised, fully furnished, self-contained one double bedroom flat
- Size: Approximately 40 sq. metres with a south facing 15 sq. metre roof terrace with table and four chairs.
- Large back garden extending up to 12 metres
- One double bed and one double sofa bed & one single Floor mat, suitable for 2 – 4 people
- Fully fitted modern kitchen with oven and 4 burner gas hob, grill, toaster, electric kettle, microwave, washing machine and dryer, bathroom with large bathtub with shower and toilet
- Coffee machine
- Sky multi-channel flat screen TV, DVD player CD player
- Free unlimited internet access with Wi-Fi
- Bed linen, cutlery & crockery all provided
- We provide a baby cot & a high chair can be supplied on request
- Dimmer lights
- Electronic safe to keep valuables
- Digital locks so people can enter the flat anytime using a unique pin code and video door entry system for high security
- Hair dryer and electric shaving point
- Double glazed windows with both gas and electric central heating
- 24 hour hot and cold water
- Video door entry system and a door chain for security
- Safe, clean, residential and fashionable area in West London with 5 min walk to the famous Ravenscourt Park
- Tourist information literature rack with a manual on how to use the equipment, and all local contact details
- Ravenscourt Park Tube – 1 min walk
- Hammersmith Tube – 10 min walk
- 24 hr Bus station – 10mins walk
- Heathrow Airport – 20 min Tube ride
- London Tourist Attractions – 15 to 20 min Tube ride
Off Street Short Term Car Parking:
Free of charge 24 hrs / 7 days (subject to availability)
Click here to view the floor-plan of this apartment.
Click here to view the inventory of each studio / apartment.
Click here for a detailed map of this location and directions.
Click here to view London Tourist Information.
Click here to view Local Car Parking Facilities.
Click here to view the cost of damaged items
We stayed here on the first leg of our trip. Very close to the tube, fantastic local restaurants, and very clean. We especially liked getting Indian takeaway from Shilpa (2 or 3 doors down). If you have trouble with stairs this might not be for you but that is the only problem I can see someone having with this rental.
D. Williams - USA
Jan 23, 2014