Holiday Lets London (Talgarth Apartment)1 x Bedroom Flat + Balcony (1st Floor)
Prices & Amenities
|Super Off Peak Rates||Off Peak Rates||Peak Rates|
|Rent Per Night||£ 104||£ 130||£ 156|
|Rent Per Week||£ 655||£ 819||£ 983|
|Rent Per Month||£ 1872||£ 2340||£ 2808|
|Amenities: Own WC, Rain shower, Fully Fitted Kitchen, TV - CD - DVD - Sky box, Electric Heating, Unlimited WiFi Internet Access, Miele Washer / Dryer, Baby pack with Cot and High Chair, Telephone, Door Entry, Off-street Parking, Dining Table and chairs for 4, Private balcony|
|Square Meters: 40|
Super Off-Peak: 3rd Jan to 30th June | 1st Sep to 26th Dec
Peak: 1st Jul to 31st Aug | 27th Dec to 2nd Jan
Bookings & Availability
- Minimum Let: 2 days
- Safe, quiet, tranquil, fashionable area in London within walking distance to the underground and public transport. 15 min tube ride to city centre and tourist attractions.
- 24 hour Tesco Supermarket is only 10 min walk. Barons Court Tube is 5 min walk and West Kensington Tube is only 1 min walk
- Newly modernised, fully furnished self-contained one double bedroom flat
- Size: Approximately 40 sq. metres with a south facing 10 sq. metre roof terrace with table and four chairs.
- One double bed and one double sofa bed, Single floor mat suitable for 2 – 5 people
- Fully fitted modern kitchen with oven and 4 burner gas hob, grill, toaster, electric kettle, microwave, washing machine and dryer, bathroom with large bath tub with shower and toilet
- Coffee machine
- Sky multi-channel flat screen TV, DVD player, CD player
- Free unlimited internet access with Wi-Fi
- Bed linen, cutlery & crockery all provided
- We provide a baby cot & a high chair can be supplied on request
- Dimmer lights,
- Electronic safe to keep valuables
- Digital locks where people can enter the flat anytime using a unique pin code and video door entry system for high security
- Hair dryer and electric shaving point
- Everest Double glazed windows with both gas and electric central heating
- 24 hour hot and cold water
- Video door entry system and a door chain for security
- Safe, clean, residential and fashionable area in West London
- Tourist information literature rack with a manual on how to use the equipment, and all local contact details
- West Kensington Tube – 1 min walk
- Barons Court Tube – 5 min walk
- 24 hr. Bus station – 10 min walk
- Heathrow Airport – 20 min Tube ride
- London Tourist Attractions – 15 to 20 min Tube ride
- 24hr Tesco Supermarket – 10 min walk
Off Street Short Term Car Parking:
Free of charge 24 hrs. / 7 days (subject to availability)
Click here to view the floor-plan of this apartment.
Click here to view the inventory of each studio / apartment.
Click here for a detailed map of this location and directions.
Click here to view London Tourist Information.
Click here to view Local Car Parking Facilities.
Click here to view the cost of damaged items
Autumn in London
The apartment is large enough for four people. In principle, you’re only there to sleep. It was all very clean and tidy. The carpet shows wear, but probably will not cease. Bathroom and especially the kitchen with all appliances were absolutely nothing to complain about. The back room is quieter because the State will navigate forward through the tube makes night break.The terrace is great.
R. Kroll - Germany
11, Oct 2014
The Perfect flat for our family of 4
I have nothing bad to say about this amazing flat in West Kensington! There were many small markets close by, and amazing restaurants near! The fact that it had a washer and dryer made it so wonderful for us! It was clean, the bathtub and shower were amazing, the deck was great for getting fresh air (and despite the fact that the tube ran behind us didn’t bother us a bit, we didn’t hear it one time)
There was plenty of space for storage both in the kitchen and the bedroom! The free wi-fi was an added bonus for us and we had absolutely no problem connecting! The kitchen was great though we had a learning curve with using the appliances but that was quickly resolved by reading the extensive iinstructionsthat were provided! The fact that the west Kensington tube was literally around the corner was fantastic! I would stay here again in a heartbeat! Thank you so much!
V. Mann - USA
27 May 2014
Apartment Is Very Comfortable And Well Equipped
We stayed in 4 nights and there was no problem, the house is very close to the metro station and there are several places in the area to do some shopping.
Stefano Concutelli - Italy
Sep 18, 2013
Comfortable stay in nice apartment
The description of the unit was accurate. It was easy to find and easy to get into. Location was great with easy access to two different Tube Lines within 5 minutes. The neighborhood had several good small restaurants, pubs and grocery stores. The flat was clean and well maintained. All of the kitchen appliances worked well. We did laundry and made pizza. The coffee pot worked fine.The deck was a nice addition for sitting on in the early morning and evening. The manager provided excellent service. We had one small item that needed to be addressed and it was taken care of immediately. It would be nice to have an area rug for the living room but not a necessity. Although we did not spend a lot of time at the flat, we would leave mid-morning and return later in the evening, I would recommend this unit to anyone looking for a place to stay.
Gary Ness - United States
Jul 20, 2013
We stayed here for five nights and it was perfect. The flat is nice. It is very close to tube and we had a lovely stay in this area. Some problems and annoying situation during the payment process in homeaway but the Staff solved quickly the problem. We recommend it.
Marco Cattai - Italy
May 8, 2013
The house where we have been in one week vacation has exceeded our expectations; comfortable, clean, offering every comfort. We loved it!
Elena - London
Apr 30, 2011
Great value for money
My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed staying in this flat for 10 nights. Great little neighbourhood to walk around in with groceries and many pubs close at hand. Close to transit, including buses and overground trains for those scared of the underground. Didn’t even mind the Halloween party downstairs ’til 3am that much. Would definitely book again.
Luc Bouchard - Ottawa, ON, Canada
Fine apartment – Excellent location for metro
We were in Talgarth Road Flat in June 2011 for 1 week – 2 adults and 2 teenagers 17 + 14. Convenient connection to two subway stations. The apartment is situated between a busy main road access and the subway line. In this age of Google Earth, you know that already. It did not bother us.
Price value is very good for London. Exceptional patio for nice weather.A few suggestions for improvement are: better lighting / light conditions and better ventilation in the bathroom. The furniture on the patio needs updating.
Mal was always reachable by phone and the problem we had about leaving our luggage out of arrival / departure times was offered a solution – Thank you.
Along with a small walk to Hammersmith on the Thames to reach some nice pubs right on the Thames River Arch. Good shopping facilities.
We would come back.
Greetings from Southern Germany,
Michael Wolff from Southern Germany
June 24, 2011
Two Days In London
Great location, with easy access to London underground. Loved the balcony off the bedroom. The accommodation was simple and provided everything that we needed for just two nights in London. It took until our second night there to get used to the noise of the road at the front and trains at the rear of the property. Would certainly use again if staying in London.
Karen Adams - Canada
Jun 19, 2013
Lovely flat with wonderful back balcony
We had a great time in this flat. Our favorite part was the back balcony, which seemed to be the only one like it in the neighborhood.
Mrs Emily Beaghan