1. How do I get to the apartment from the Tube?
Once you make the booking, you will be sent a link with directions and a map, and you just need to follow the given instructions.
2. I will arrive very late at night. How do I collect the keys?
We don’t have keys to the apartments. Once you make the full payment in advance, we will send you the unique pin numbers and directions to the apartment. You can arrive any time after check-in.
3. What is the nearest underground (Tube) station, and how far is it from the apartment?
Iffley Road Flats >>> There are 3 tubes within walking distance as follows to Iffley Road flats;
- 3 min walk to Goldhawk Road tube (Hammersmith and City Line and Circle Line)
- 8 min walk to Hammersmith tube (District and Piccadilly line)
- 12 min walk to Shepherds Bush (Central Line and overground trains )
Comeragh Road and Talgarth Road Flats >>> There are 2 tubes within walking distance as follows to Comeragh Road and Talgarth Road flats;
- 3 min walk to West Kensington (District line) and Barons Court tubes (District and Piccadilly Line)
4. How far is it to the city centre and tourist attractions?
All tourist attractions and the city centre (Zone 1) are only a 10 to 15 min tube ride away. All our apartments are located in Zone 2 in West London.
5. Can you give me some information on London tourist attractions?
6. What time does the underground shut? And how do I travel during the night?
The London underground service shuts around midnight, but there are also night buses that come to and from Hammersmith and Shepherd’s Bush every hour all night long.
7. Are the apartments located in a safe area?
The apartments are located in a very safe and fashionable area in West London, including Brackenbury Village in Hammersmith, and West Kensington in the London Borough of Kensington and Chelsea.
8. How far is the apartment from shopping centres? And what time do they close?
Hammersmith Apartments: There are many large supermarkets and indoor shopping centres in both Hammersmith (Kings Mall) and Shepherd’s Bush (Westfield Mall – Europe’s largest indoor shopping centre) which are only a 10 min walk from the apartments in Hammersmith. You also have grocery shops and local supermarkets situated within a 5 – 10 min walk from the apartments, all of which are open until late at night. There are also all night grocery shops open within walking distance.
West Kensington Apartments: There are many supermarkets within a 5 min walk which are open until late at night. Tesco supermarket is a 10 min walk and is open 24 hours.
9. Do you provide towels, linen, cutlery, crockery etc.?
We provide everything. Each apartment has its own inventory link where you can have a look at all the items provided.
10. Does the rent include all bills?
11. Do we have to keep the apartment clean when we leave?
No. We add GBP 50 to the rent for the cleaning of the apartment.
12. What do we do in case of an emergency?
You should call the office during office hours on + 44 (0)330 119 0253, or call Mal on 00 44 (0)7956 568 227 any time.
13. Is there a washing machine at the property?
All properties have a washer – dryer, normally in the kitchen. In Flat 1, 95 Iffley Road, the washer – dryer is located on the ground floor in front of the entrance to the flat.
14. Do we have our own private WC and shower?
15. Where do we park the car?
You can pay and park outside our apartment from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. It costs GBP 1.80 – GBP 2.20 per hour. At all other times the parking is free. You can apply for a parking permit from London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham (www.lbhf.gov.uk)
16. How do we dispose of rubbish?
All recyclable items need to be put in an orange bin bag and placed in the green recycling bins provided outside the apartment. All other items must be put in the black bin bags provided and placed into the black bins located on the patio. All bin liners are kept under the kitchen sink.
17. Do you have a safe where we can keep our valuables?
Yes, all apartments have a safe. The unique pin number to open the safe will be provided (and is the same pin number used to open the front door of the apartment).
To open the safe, press the START key followed by the unique pin number given to you. Then press the START key to confirm. With a successful code input, the green LED will illuminate and ‘OPEN’ will appear on the LCD. Rotate the door latch clockwise within 4 seconds to open the safe door, otherwise the safe will automatically re-lock itself.
18. Do you provide a cot?
Yes, all apartments have a travel cot, and most apartments have a high chair too. High chairs are also available on request.
19. Is there an internet connection?
Yes, all apartments have free, unlimited wi-fi internet access.