1. How do I get to the apartment from tube?
Once you make the booking you will be sent a link with directions with a map and you just need to follow the given instructions.
2. I arrive very late in the night. How do I collect the keys?
We don’t have keys to the apartments. Once you make the full payment in advance, we will send you the unique pin numbers and directions to enter the apartment. You can enter any time after check-in time.
3. What is the nearest underground (tube – metro) and how far is it from the apartment?
Iffley Road Flats
There are 3 tubes within walking distance as follows to Iffley Road flats;
- 3 min walk to Goldhawk Road tube (Hammersmith and City Line and Circle Line)
- 8 min walk to Hammersmith tube (District and Piccadilly line)
- 12 min walk to Shepherds Bush (Central Line and overwound trains )
Comeragh Road and Talgarth Road Flats
There are 2 tubes within walking distance as follows to Comeragh Road and Talgarth Road flats;
- 3 min walk to West Kensington (District line) and Barons Court tubes (District and Piccadilly Line)
4. How far is to the city centre and tourist attractions?
All tourist attractions and the city centre (Zone 1) is only 10 to 15 min tube ride away. All our apartments are located in Zone 2 in West London.
5. Can you give me some information on London tourist attractions?
6. What time the underground shut? And how do I travel in the night?
London underground service shuts around midnight, but you get night busses that come to and from Hammersmith and Shepherds-bush every hour all night.
7. Are the apartments located in a safe area?
Apartments are located in a very safe and fashionably area in West London called Brackenbury Villagein Hammersmith and in West Kensingtonin London Borough of Kensington and Chelsea.
8. How far is the apartment from shopping centres? And what time they close?
There are many large supermarkets and indoor shopping centres in both Hammersmith (Kings Mall) and Shepherds-bush (Westfield Mall – Europe’s largest indoor shopping centre) which are only 10 min walk from the apartments in Hammersmith. You also have all night grocery shops and local supermarkets open within 5 – 10 min walk from the apartments which are open till late night. There is also all night grocery shops open within walking distance.
West Kensington apartments:
There are many supermarkets within 5 min walk which are open till late night. Tesco supermarket is 10 min walk and open 24 hours.
9. Do you provide towels, linen, cutlery, crockery etc?
We provide everything. Each apartment has its own Inventory link and you can have a look at all the items provided.
10. Does the rent include all bills?
11. Do we have to keep the apartment clean when we leave?
No. We add GBP 50 to the rent, for cleaning the apartment.
12. What do we do in case of an emergency?
You need to call the office during office hours on + 44 (0)330 119 0253 or call Mal on00 44 (0)7956 568 227) any time.
13. Is there a washing machine at the property?
All properties have a washer – dryer, normally in the kitchen. Flat 1, 95 Iffley Road the washer – dryer is located on the ground floor in front of the entrance to the flat.
14. Do we have our own private WC and shower?
15. Where do we park the car?
You can pay and park outside our apartment on Mon to Friday 9am to 5pm. It costs GBP 1.80 GBP 2.20 per hour. All other times its free parking. You can apply for a parking permit from London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham (www.lbhf.gov.uk)
16. How do we dispose the rubbish?
All recycle items you need to put in an orange bin bag and dispose into the green recycle bins provided outside the apartment. All other items must be put in black bin bags provided and dispose into the black bins located in the patio. All bin liners are left under the kitchen sink.
17. Do you have a safe to keep our valuables?
Yes, all apartments have a safe. The unique pin number to open the safe is given (which is the same pin number as the apartment font door pin number).
To open the safe, press the START key followed by the unique pin number given to you followed by the START key to confirm. With a successful code input the green LED will illuminated and ‘OPEN’ will appear on the LCD. Rotate the door latch clockwise to open the safe door within 4 seconds otherwise the safe will automatically re-lock itself.
18. Do you provide a cot?
Yes, all apartments have a fold-able cot, and most apartments have a high chair as well. If you want a high chair you can always request one.
19. Do you have internet connections?
Yes, all apartments have free wi-fi unlimited internet connections.