|Rent Per Night||Rent Per Week||Rent Per Month|
|Super Off Peak Rates||£ 120||£ 680||£ 2660|
|Off Peak Rates||£ 150||£ 850||£ 3325|
|Peak Rates||£ 209||£ 1254||£ 4510|
|Super Peak Rates||£ 251||£ 1505||£ 5412|
|Amenities: Modern Fitted Kitchen, WC, Shower, TV, CD, DVD, Central Heating, Unlimited WiFi Internet Access, Telephone, Own Washing Machine, Dining Table & Sitting Area for 8, BBQ and Garden Sitting Area for 6|
|Square Meters: 52|
- Minimum let: 2 days
- Fully furnished self-contained 2 double bedroom flat, suitable for 4 – 8 people
- Apartment size: Approximately 52 sq m with large back garden with BBQ and garden furniture
- 2 Double beds & 2 double sofa beds in large living room
- Large modern fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, washing machine & dryer- dining area, toilet & large shower
- TV, DVD, CD player
- Telephone & free unlimited internet access
- Bed linen, towels, cutlery & crockery all provided
- We provide baby cot with our apartment & a high chair can be supplied upon request
- Smoke & fire alarms
- Electronic safe to keep valuables
- Digital locks for high security
- West Kensington Tube – 3 min walk
- Barons Court Tube – 5 min walk
- 24 hr Bus station – 10 min walk
- Heathrow Airport – 20 min Tube ride
- London Tourist Attractions – 15 to 20 min Tube ride
- 24 hr Tesco Supermarket – 10 min walk
Off Street Short Term Car Parking:
Pay and Park
Click here to view the floor-plan of this apartment.
Click here to view the inventory of each studio / apartment.
Click here for a detailed map of this location and directions.
Click here to view London Tourist Information.
Click here to view Local Car Parking Facilities.
I am very satisfied with your services and with the apartment
The apartment is very comfortable. The localization is great.The service by the owner and middlemen was very good, giving up safety in conducting business.
Miss Nara Siementkowski - Brazil
01st February 2013
Comfortable stay in nice apartment
We (two adults, two teenage kids) stayed 5 nights in Abbey Garden App. no. 10. The appartment was just as described and had all the necessary and described facilities and equipment. Indeed, a very stylish and practical appartment. Also being not too big, we can recommend it for families like us, searching for a nice base for exploring London. The owner provided an excellent customer service, very good handling and explanations for the appartment, plans for tube and buses etc..
Only the house inside (staircase etc.) is not so well looked after. In ten minutes approx. you can reach the nearest Underground station (Barons Court) which is a nice walk. Hammersmith is in zone 2 and it takes only 15 minutes to reach the centre of Londen. The appartment has a private parking lot which was one of the criteria for us to choose it. There is a supermarket, chemist and so on at a 10 minute walk. We would certainly come back and recommended this appartment already to friends
Claus Florschuetz - Germany
Me, my wife and a friend spent our vacation for 5 days here. It was great tube is not so far especially its so close if cemetery is open) and bus & night bus stop is so close. Lovely and quiet neighborhood with easy access to city center. Everything was brand new and clean we are looking forward for our next visit.
Bahattin Erkorkmaz - Istanbul,Turkey
The Flat was very clean, clear use appliances, quiet of the place.
Umberto Formicola - Cagliari, Italia